Our Homeowners Insurance policies provide protection for your home, plus:
- Garages and other buildings on your property
Household and personal possessions on your property, or anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses, if you are unable to live in your home because of a covered loss
- Personal liability coverage for your legal responsibilities when an accident causes injury to others, on your property and elsewhere
- Medical payments, paid to others who are accidentally injured on your property
Individual & Group Health Insurance
Depending on the health insurance company, Michigan individual and family health insurance rates for couples can be based on the age of the youngest person on the policy. Some couples with an age difference of several years may find they save money by applying for the same plan rather than individually. Couples that are only a few years apart might be able to reduce their total costs by applying for separate health insurance plans. If you decide to apply for a health insurance plan as a couple, make sure the plan you choose covers the benefits both of you need.
Commercial Insurance is tailored to meet your needs.customer’s needs. You can pick and choose which insurance coverage you need to properly protect your business.
You can select from the following property and liability coverages:
- Commercial Fire and Allied Lines Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Commercial Equipment Breakdown Insurance